We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
A great pub has got to surprise you. And not just with the facilities – although our beer garden, free parking, WiFi, wheelchair access, meeting space, and function room always go down well! It’s the unexpected extras that make Eighteen Ten in Sheffield a special place to eat, drink, and chat with family, friends, clients and colleagues.
Our drinks selection is a revelation. Think cask ales, craft beers, fizz on tap, premium spirits, signature cocktails, botanical soft drinks, and fresh coffee. Pizzas are hand-stretched and finished in our dedicated pizza kitchen. Eat in or take away, any day. Then there’s our grills and steaks. We take prime cuts of beef, dry-age them, then season and chargrill with love and care. And we love the pub classics. So we’ll come up with the goods on those days when all you want is a big meaty burger or good old fish and chips.
What’s with the name? Well, it’s all about celebrating Sheffield steel. The numbers ‘18’ and ‘10’ refer to the respective percentages of chromium and nickel. Here’s a nice bit of Eighteen Ten pub quiz trivia for you: chromium makes cutlery rust-resistant, while nickel gives it that silvery sheen.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
You’ll find just what you want to on the menu, from tender grills to fresh stone baked pizzas and comforting pub classics. Begin with generous sharer platters, and then choose from an irresistible array of goodies. We’re fussy about our food. It has to be spot on. Steaks are masterfully chargrilled and complimented by sides specifically designed to bring out their succulence and slightly sweet, smoky flavour. Large stone baked pizzas are always made to order and come just the way you want. Pub classics so heart-warming you’ll be tempted to have them again and again!
We know sharing good food and drink with friends and family makes an ok day extra special…that’s what it means when we bring you all the things you love and more.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.